Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Story of Temptations

I'm back to school. Yes, I am. I drove today and it was awful. One thing after another went wrong. I'm telling you. Low tire light on. Turn signal burnt out. Missed an exit. Ate at Wendy's.

In my mind, that's probably the worst offense. I ate at Wendy's. All I had was the Honey Barbeque Boneless Chicken Wings - and I didn't eat all of them. In fact, the meal itself was under 500 calories. But it's so bad for me. I should have made a better choice. I'd wanted Subway, but I passed the one I'd planned to stop at and then I was SO hungry. So I gave into temptation.

And it wasn't all that satisfying. :( Oh well, make a better choice for dinner.


In more positive news, I went to camp yesterday - where I work over the summer - to help with an event for high school age volunteers. I love camp. If you know me, you know it's my happy place. So I loved it. The best part - we learned to contra dance! (It's kind of like square dancing, only in a long, long line...) So much exercise! Made me feel great about myself.

We ate junk food - that part, not so great. But it was camp.....not an excuse.

Also, the day helped me remember why I want to lose weight. Goal: Go to camp in May and have people say, "WOW! Charms! You look great!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment